-Measurement, tuning and test of electronic sub-assemblies, modules and assembled units, failure reports and repair of the defective units
- Advice on the required steps for prevent the potential faults.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation related to electronic equipment
- Knowledge how to operate with high precision measurement equipment.
- Ability to understand and solve problems quickly and adequately
- Ability of fast switching to new projects/products and follow-up of existing ones.
- Previous experience in the area of radio frequency electronic equipment is a plus.
- English language on a good level /written and spoken/ is necessary
- Flexible, team player, able to work simultaneously on different projects
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Technical education is a must.
- At least three years’ experience as an electronic technician.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Possibilities for career development in fast growing international company
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Paid city public transport and lunch vouchers.