As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
We are currently looking for motivated German and English speakers to join our support team for world's largest producer of downloadable audiobooks.
Description of the Role
Оur team of dedicated professionals provides both Customer and Technical Support to the clients via phone, email and chat.
- Resolve the customer's issues with regards to Customer Service or Technical support
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Prioritize tasks and to involve other teams when needed by following the escalation procedures
- Excellent level of German and English
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills and good follow up skills
- Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
Life at Sutherland:
We offer competitive salary
Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
Rewards and recognition programs
Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
Structured working environment
Great office location
Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.