--> Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
For one of our trusted clients in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, we are now looking for ambitious and motivated sports professionals, to work as fitness training instructors at a renown professional training institution.
· Executing and designing training program according to the needs;
· Modifying exercises according to the trainees’ fitness levels;
· Demonstrating exercises and routines to trainees;
· Each instructor is responsible for training of a group of 30 to 35 young professionals (18 to 22 years old);
· Monitoring progress;
· Prepare progress reports, attending meetings, related to designing and execution of the training program;
· Organizing games for the trainees according to his/her specialization (martial arts, football, basketball, handball, swimming, etc.);
· Self-training to remain fit for the duration of the contract.
· University degree in Sports or Physical Education or relevant degree from Sports School;
· Min. 3 years of experience in Sports Training (Martial Arts and Ball Games preferred), Fitness / Gym Training or Swimming;
· Good working level of English (speaking, reading and writing);
· Physically fit;
· Ready to reallocate in Abu Dhabi in July - August 2019.
The company offers:
· Full-time labour contract under UAE Labour Law with the regular annual leave allowance;
· 1 year contract with possibility for extension or renewal with 6 months probational period;· Net monthly salary equivalent to 1,670 EUR;
· Health insurance;
· Plane tickets to and back from UAE upon completion of the contract;
· Working visa for UAE and all employee related benefits as per UAE Labour Law, covered by the employer.
· Skype interview, physical tests, written test and face-to-face interview in Sofia in May 2019.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the next great challenge in your trainer career, do not hesitate to apply now by sending us your CV in English with recent photo and a Skype name.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1815/08.12.2014 г.
The candidates do not pay any taxes or commissions.