We are a property company based in London, UK and require a personal assistant to the director. This is a full time position, 5 days a week. Hours can be flexible.
Tasks will be varied, so this position will suit you if you're a flexible thinker. Examples would include;
- help with implementing business processes
- help with supervision or managing employess in our letting agency
- internet research tasks, for example, evaluate software or websites
- Traditional PA tasks such as helping with emails, calendar management, to-do lists, ...
- You must have good English (written English important, if you speak with an accent that's not an issue as long as we can understand what you say!), a decent PC, and reliable/fast internet
- You are intelligent, perhaps with a numerate degree, and have good computer skills
- Able to work independently
- Happy to take on new tasks that may be out of your comfort zone
- Attention to detail, reliable, results orientated (you get the things done that we ask)
We want a long-term relationship with you, and if you help us grow our business we will reward you and invest in you.
We work with individuals and are not interested in applications from agencies.
Location: Home Based
Compensation: Depending on experience
If you are interested in applying to this job please submit:
- your CV
- Screenshot of computer specifications
- Screenshot of Internet Speed Result from http://speedtest.net
- Cover letter and your salary expectations