Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
We are on the look for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible assisting with development of recruiting strategy and working with various clients to assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions.
- Runs the full life recruitment cycle with prospective applicants for Technical and Customer support oriented roles
- Responsible for managing and updating the applications database;
- Assists with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs;
- Leverage various resources to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates;
- Prepares and ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools;
- Participates in recruitment-related employer branding initiatives;
- Ensures positive candidate experience;
- Promotes the Company image to candidates and external service providers;
- Drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process;
- Minimum 1 year total recruiting experience, preferably in a BPO environment;
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Awareness of recruiting metrics and trends;
- Self-starter with ability to work in a high-velocity environment;
- Open-minded with positive approach to challenges;
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop productive relationships;
- Strong attention to detail;