Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
* Drive and manage full life-cycle recruitment process;
* Create and manage job postings;
* Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
* Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews;
* Manage an applicant database and process and manage all the relevant employee documentation;
* Provide general support to other departments whenever needed.
* Recruiting experience 1+ years;
* Fluency English;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
* Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
* Organized, detail oriented, ability to work independently and with a team;
* BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
Our client’s offer:
* Team of motivated professionals;
* Excellent remuneration package;
* Full time job in a creative environment;
* Opportunities for development and professional growth.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N VM_TAE).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).