In Bulgaria we are among the top 10 professional services companies, providing the full scope of related services including: Audit and Assurance, Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Tax Services, Enterprise Risk Services.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for planning audit engagements and preparation of audit strategy including scheduling audits, tailoring of audit procedures and appropriate addressing of risks;
- Understand the audit client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends while staying informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the audit client;
- Be responsible for timely execution and completion of audit;
- Defining project structure and assessing and assuring proper resource allocation;
- Delivering projects on-time and on-budget;
- Demonstrate ability to high quality performance of audit engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Develop and maintain effective communication with Client management at each stage of the audit engagement and contribute to a strong and positive client relationship through interactions with client personnel;
- Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and developing, through evaluation and counseling talented team members.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in audit;
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and Bulgarian tax legislation;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering;
- Certificate in accounting and auditing (ACCA or CPA) is an advantage;
- Fluent in English including reading, speaking and writing;
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent business communication etiquette;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Leadership and integrity
- Progressive career development options, including partnership;
- Working with top international companies and gaining multicultural experience;
- Pleasant, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Participation in a wide range of international, professional and pleasure events;
- Full financial and training support in professional development qualification;
- Premium remuneration.
At Crowe Bulgaria you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career
To apply for the position, you need to send an up-to-date CV and cover letter.
This information will only be used for personnel selection purposes.