BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency
founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment
advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic
young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300
closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include
recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of
sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication
For one of our clients, we are currently
looking for a Counterparty Risk Analyst with Polish.
- Limit request origination & Financial analysis;
- Hold & release process - starting the daily Hold & Release
process by gathering necessary information from the different systems,
make sure to have up to date information from cash collections as well as
provide a status update on the limit requirement.
- Alert process - perform a first review on received alerts providing
customer information for the local Finance Shared Services analyst;
- Reporting - assist the Business Unit Counterparty risk leads in the
preparation of month-end as well as ad hoc reporting;
- Data integrity - perform regular data integrity checks to make sure
the approved limits are correctly reflected in the business systems;
- Risk mitigation - track validity of existing risk mitigation and
trigger the review of risk mitigation close to the expiry date.
- Bachelor degree in finance or equal through experience;
- Proven track record of experience in Financial Analysis;
- 3 years of experience in a multinational and complex environment;
- Experience in complex reporting;
- Fluent English (spoken & written) and excellent Polish (spoken
- Excellent Excel skills and affinity with IT programs/tools in
- Good communicator;
- Keen sense of priorities,
- Independent worker.
• Work in a stimulating international environment;
• Receive a competitive salary and benefits;
• Outstanding career development opportunities;
• Opportunity to work with proven professionals.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.