If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 500 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
It is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. They are a leading provider of driver information and controls, audio and infotainment, and domain controllers.
If you want to have a real impact on the final shape of a product – we are waiting for your application!
YOUR EVERYDAY TASKS WILL COVER:
• Collect and analyze customer documentation and technical requirements for the product;
• Follow up Requirements Management Strategy and Automotive Spice standards;
• Clarify technical requirements and convey technical decisions and proposals to the Customer;
• Design requirements describing complete behavior of the product;
• Apply Legal, Safety and security expectations;
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication or Automation Engineering;
• At least 2 years of experience as a Business/System Analyst with specifying, developing or testing electronic products;
• Basic knowledge in Software and Hardware;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Willingness to do business trips if it is necessary;
• Fluent English;
• German is considered as a plus.
OUR OFFER INCLUDES:
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Social events.