Our team is looking for a data scientist, that would embrace the digital transformation and lead the bank on the road of becoming a Data Driven Organization.
You would join a highly effective and innovation-oriented team of Digital Transformation and Innovations, where, as a Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to play a major role in the Data Landscape of Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria (RBBG).
The Data Scientist would be working on a variety of data initiatives that include data science R&D projects, development of advanced analytics business paths, advanced visualization and representation of business initiatives through data language, promoting data culture and accelerating data-driven transformation of the organization.
The data scientist is equipped and have access to Raiffeisen Bank International leading technology and consulting partners best industry practices that are used to facilitate the deployment of the new functionalities following the highest level of RBI Group quality standards.
If you have:
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant area
- Experience in Data Gathering, Data Manipulation and Analysis
- Data Modelling Experience
- Experience with software used for Data Science (such as SAS, R or Python)
- Strong analytical and technical skills oriented towards Data Processing and passion about Big Data
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- Ability to work with various stakeholders
And you would like to:
- Join our new, high tech, Digital Transformation and Innovations Team and extend your knowledge and capabilities in terms of Big Data and Machine Learning
- Use cutting-edge Data Modelling algorithms and Cloud Infrastructure
- Create new generation of statistical solutions aimed at serving the Business and providing data driven decisions
- Prepare requirements for Model Implementation
- Feel at home in a high-spirited Agile Team
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job on flexible working time
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sports card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.