If you have:
- Finished/final year university degree in the field of Finance, Mathematics or Business Informatics
- Interest in the field of big data processing, scripts optimization, apply and monitor data quality criteria, gain knowledge for risk algorithms maintenance
- Experience with statistical software (R, Python, SAS) will be considered as a strong advantage
- Fluency in English Language
- Fast-learning skills and are result-orientated
And you would like to:
- Learn the essence of testing Data Quality Indicators
- Support a process for script optimization and description
- Participate in different risk initiatives
- Work on a 6-months paid internship (full-time/part-time employment)
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Gross monthly salary 800 BGN for full-time employment
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences. Mentorship program.
- Dynamic and challenging job on flexible working time
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.