If you have:
- Finished/final year university degree in the field of Finance/Economics or relevant major
- English level B1 or higher
- Basic knowledge with the MS Office package
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
And you would like to:
- Perform General office management duties: summary of different feedbacks, documents’ assembly
- Be part of the securities’ revaluation process in Bloomberg
- Prepare PnL reports for the portfolios
- Prepare welcome kit packages for new employees
- Gather some general knowledge in the Risk Controlling area
- Maintain schedules and documents for internal management purposes
- Support the technical assistant of the Risk Controlling Division
- Work on a 6-months paid internship (full-time/part-time employment)
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Gross monthly salary 800 BGN for full-time employment
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Mentorship program
- Dynamic and challenging job on flexible working time
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.