Examine the now to create the future.
Make it happen.
In A1, we believe in professional ethics and integrity and that is why we put effort to build and maintain a supportive environment and a culture, based on equal opportunities for growth and development.
For our Treasury team, we need a strong professional, who will help further strengthen our Treasury operations expertise and will always look for more than answers.
You will have to:
- collect the intraday cash balances and prepare Daily Cash Position report;
- ensure the availability of funds at the right time, in the right place, in the right currency in order to meet due payments;
- inform the line manager in case of liquidity difficulties on time;
- prepare rolling cash flow on a monthly basis and align with budget;
- maintain information about the short-term liquidity of A1 Bulgaria;
- determine the FX needs;
- comply with the limits provided by Group Treasury;
- provide reports to Bulgarian National Bank;
- issue bank guarantees;
- issue and maintain corporate credit cards;
- run, edit and post payment proposals within SAP;
- prepare reports for the outgoing payments and control the correctness of the outgoing payments according to the company policy and treasury rules.
- relevant university degree (preferably Banking, Finance, Accounting);
- knowledge and experience in finance area at least 1 year;
- good social and communication skills, reliable and discrete personality;
- ability to handle large workloads under time pressure;
- good skills in MS Office;
- SAP knowledge;
- fluent level of English – written and spoken.
- a dynamic and innovative work environment and all necessary resources;
- culture of professionalism and knowledge sharing;
- working in a leading company in telecom industry;
- development opportunities;
- an attractive social package and additional benefits;
- flexible working hours.
If you need further information about the position please contact Ivona Angelova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.