Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ, providing an online trading platform for foreign exchange (Forex) and other related services offered to retail and institutional customers worldwide.
• Provide clients with service through email, chat and phone
• Ensure added value services to existing and new customers
• Secure resources and solutions to improve clients’ trading experience and results
• Mediate a variety of situations, conversations and customers with composure and professionalism
• Consistently take initiative to learn about the markets and the Forex industry
• Be a team player and proactively collaborate with the Financial Services Team to manage time, resources, volume and customer feedback
• Fluent English (C1)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
• Prior experience in the Customer Support field
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Problem solving skills
• Experience or interest in the financial market
• Excellent remuneration package
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Training programs offered by the company
• Holiday & late shift pay
• Voluntary Medical plan and life insurance
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday (day and hybrid shifts)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Top Skills Recruitment Ltd. has a license for recruitment services for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.