Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria) EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
FXCM’s Sofia based office is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Salesforce team. We are looking for a motivated individual who has the drive to learn the leading cloud software in the CRM space. Salesforce administrators are one of the most demanded positions in the tech industry. FXCM is an early implementer of Salesforce, since 2002 with above 90% adoption rate. The candidate will be a key member of the SF team and be responsible for managing all aspects of SF which includes configuration, customization, maintenance and work with our various 3rd party applications.
• Daily administration and support of Salesforce database
• Responsible for providing day-to-day end-user support (maintaining and improving workflows, email alerts, custom objects, complex formula fields, page layouts, process builders, flows, assignment rules, configuring communities, and troubleshooting bugs
• Creates and maintains documentation on business processes, policies, system configuration, and training materials
• Responsible for platform data security. Manage access and permissions through User Setup, Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Permission Sets, Public Groups, and Queues, Sharing Rules, Security Policies, and Encryption
• Designs, builds, documents, tests and deploys enhancements using industry best practices
• Assist with testing Apex development in testing environment
• Train new and existing users on how to run reports and dashboards
• Analyze business requirements, procedures and provide solutions
• Troubleshoot and work with users to ensure SF meets their needs
• Keep up to date with Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
• Experience with DataLoader, Workbench, DemandTools is a plus
• 2 year of experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
• Excellent writing skills for documentation creation/maintenance
• Detailed-oriented with communication and analytical skills
• Experience in managing a small team is a plus
• Fluent English (written and verbal)
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 5am-2pm local time (shift differential provided)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.