Trumo is a leading fintech company that specializes in providing payment services for consumers and businesses. We offer a wide range of solutions, from merchant payment processing to sophisticated payment solutions and services. Our solutions are designed to be secure, efficient, and cost-effective, helping businesses and consumers alike to save time and money while making seamless payments.
If you are a motivated and skilled Python developer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Trumo.
As a member of our team, you will have the chance to make a significant impact on our payment platform and shape the future of open banking payments.
And if you are not located in Estonia, there is an opportunity to start as a freelance developer with a further relocation to Tallinn.
Salary range: 4000 - 6000 EUR.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain the Trumo payment platform;
- Utilize your Python skills to build and deploy robust and scalable software;
- Contribute to the improvement of development processes and best practices;
- Help to implement and manage CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient and reliable deployments;
- Work with the infrastructure team to design and maintain a secure and scalable infrastructure.
- Proficiency in Python;
- Experience with NoSQL & MongoDB;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with TLS 1.2;
- Experience to build & maintain QWAC domain verifications;
- Understanding of JSON Web Tokens (a must);
- Understanding of Oauth2.0 authorization (a must);
- Understanding of OpenID (a must);
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Good to have:
- Understanding of the order process;
- Knowing how to implement complex order & service processes;
- Experience in the financial technology or payment processing industry is a plus;
- Experience in web frameworks such as Django or Flask;
- DevOps experience.
- Docker Swarm;