EKO Bulgaria is an international company in the petroleum sector in the field of trade in fuels and FMCG. The Company distributes its products and offers its services through a network of 90 petrol stations, using the EKO trademark. Following its rapid growth and business development, the Company is currently looking for a new member of the head office team at the position of:
RECEPTIONIST (Part time)
• Greet visitors with a positive, helpful
attitude and announce their visit to relevant departments;
• Answer and forward incoming telephone
calls, respond to inquiries and pass on messages appropriately;
• Monitor office supplies and place orders
• Manage incoming/outgoing mail and
• Schedule meetings and conference calls;
• Assist with a variety of administrative
tasks, including but not limited to copying, scanning and making travel plans;
• Provide support in other office activities, as assigned by the company’s
• Proven experience as receptionist,
office assistant, virtual assistant or in any other relevant administrative
• Good working knowledge of office
• Fluent English;
• Competency in MS Office;
• Excellent organizational and time
• Pleasant, polite and dynamic personality.
• Working time - 2 shifts: 09:00 - 14:00 and 13:00 -18:00;
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals and acquire solid know-how within a leading international company with years of experience;
• Friendly working environment in a modern office setting;
• Attractive remuneration package, including private medical insurance.
If you think you are the right person for the position, please apply by sending your detailed CV in English, along with a recent photo.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.