CES clean energy solutions GesmbH is a well-established engineering and consultancy office with its headquarters in Vienna. CES is characterised through service areas of plant engineering and innovative building services engineering, sustainable design as well as environmental consultancy.
For our new branch office in Plovdiv (Ltd. in foundation) we are looking for a
HVAC, Mechanical draftsman/woman
· Engineer, Draftsman in the area of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Plumbing
· Drawing design activity in the field of innovative building technology, building service, energy efficiency, renewable Energy and possibly plant construction.
· Realization of project plans for projects abroad, support in tender preparation
· Project support in the modeling of buildings and the associated technical building equipment (in CAD, Revit, Plancal etc.)
· Technical education or finished technical studies (e.g. natural sciences, mechanical engineering)
· Solid education in building services engineering (heating, air conditioning, ventilation, sanitary and plumbing), or rather a sound understanding of building technologies, energy technologies, environmental engineering
· Two to five years of professional experience in planning or site supervision of building services installations (HVAC, Sanitary, Plumbing)
· Independent work after training under the guidance of our project manager
· Excellent English skills, and/or German skills orally and in writing
· High personal motivation, willingness to travel and flexibility
· Working knowledge in CAD und Energy simulation advantageous (e. g. Revit, TRNSYS)
· Driving licence
Excellent working atmosphere, performance-based salary, interesting international projects
Salary requirementMonthly gross salary (Full time, employed at CES Bulgaria in Plovdiv) depending on professional qualifications and experience; minimum BGN 1.600,- (excl. allowances and overtime pay). Depending on your experience and qualification a higher salary is possible.
Please send your
application including CV, employment certificates and, if applicable, study
certificates until August 6th, 2018.