Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
For one of our clients - a leading in its field multinational company– we are looking for Junior Recruitment Specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Basic recruiting support (e.g. post jobs, schedule interviews, reference checks, arrange travel and lodging for applicants, if necessary, etc.);
* Higher level recruiting support as needed (e.g. resume screening, phone screening, LinkedIn sourcing);
* Maintain an applicant database;
* Process and manage all the relevant employee documentation;
* Active sourcing via different channels in order to find the most suitable candidates;
* Participates in job fairs and present the company;
* Provide general support to other departments whenever needed.
* Education in the sphere - Psychology, Human resources or IT;
* Previous experience is a must;
* Excellent computer skills;
* Very strong verbal and written communicator;
* Strong analytical skills and result-oriented approach;
* Ability to work under stress and within tight deadlines;
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent working conditions;
* Attractive remuneration;
* Opportunities for professional and personal development;
* Advanced training program.
If you meet our requirements and you are interested in the position, please send your CV.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).