Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction represents our business card.
We are currently looking for a Manager of sales and cost planning for one of our clients - a leading company in the field of construction, production and maintenance. This is a crucial role within the Technical engineering department which deals with all processes connected to negotiation, sales and management. As such, you will work in close collaboration with the Trade and Tendering professionals.
The essentials of this position are to understand a client’s technical and business requests in the pre-sales stage. Carrying out research, estimating potential costs as well as the risks and chances thereof is also a part of the role. The manager of sales and cost planning should also thoroughly conduct project analysis – pipeline, materials, human resources etc should be taken into consideration.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Analyzing and delivering labor and material cost estimates in a timely manner;
- Writing technical reviews;
- Scheduling usage and production of the human resource, equipment and technology as well as subcontracts;
- Informing the team about employee crews and production rates;
- Analyzing document specifications, blueprints and material bills;
- Collecting information about costs from professionals and subcontractors;
- Making sure the documents and negotiations have been conducted in compliance with the law and the company’s site contractual requirements;
- Providing advice to management team connected with payments regarding materials and employees.
- MA/BA (Engineering as a preference);
- Professionally fluent English (C1);
- Relevant work experience with cost estimation and production/construction and materials purchasing;
- Ability to work with MS project and Building;
- Project management experience will be an advantage;
- Analytical and calculation skills, strong attention to detail;
- A proactive and dedicated leader;
- A devoted and communicative presenter.
Our client’s offer:
- Competitive salary;
- An opportunity to develop oneself in an international environment;
- Friendly and cooperative team.
If you are ready to actively engage in the role of Manager of sales and cost planning and work at the best of your abilities for your team, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English! We will contact the shortlisted candidates shortly. There is no fee for applying!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)