Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
One of our clients – a well-known company – is looking for highly-motivated
candidates for a complex role – Talent Acquisition Executive for Outsourcing Company .
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Drive and manage the full life-cycle recruitment process;
* Create and manage job postings and conduct research on the labor market;
* Poste and source candidates through various platforms;
* Contribute to the employer branding strategy of the company;
* Organize and conduct interviews and provide feedback to the candidates in a timely manner;
* Manage an applicant database and process and manage all the relevant employee
* Provide general recruitment support to several hiring managers from different key departments.
* Fluency in English;
* Bachelor or Master degree in HR or in another similar discipline;
* Solid previous experience in recruitment;
* Collaborative and result oriented personality;
* Ability to work independently without supervision;
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent remuneration package and salary;
* Career growth;
* A modern and international working environment;
* Passionate and welcoming colleagues.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do
not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. VM_TAE).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)