Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – an innovating company in the field of gaming design and one of the
world’s largest online gaming software suppliers – we are looking for an Digital Gaming
Support Representative with Spanish (Night shifts).
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, buteveryday
life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring
process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored
according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review tickets and provide support to gamers mainly via chat sessions and emails;
* Answer a small amount of incoming calls regarding questions about the company’s gaming
* Document all cases according to the established procedures and escalate whenever it’s
* Ensure that every player receives outstanding customer service experience;
* Be passionate about esports and enjoy working during the night.
* Proficiency in Spanish – written and verbal;
* Experience with digital games;
* Ability to work on night shifts;
* Great interpersonal and time management skills;
* Collaborative attitude and willingness to work in a team;
* Previous experience on a customer service position would be an advantage.
Our client’s offer:
* Fully remote recruitment process;
* Competitive salary;
* A variety of perks and added value bonuses;
* Work/life balance and friendly team environment;
* Social activities and corporate events;
* The chance to achieve game changing results and explore exciting career opportunities.
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the ref.number (SM_DGCSR)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).