Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We
transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for
For one of our clients – one of the BPO leaders in the country – we are looking for a Cisco Certified Network Engineer with English.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyze current network configurations and determine implementation requirements;
* Conduct research on network products, services, protocols and standards in support of
network procurement and development efforts;
* Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or
* Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights;
* Work with field installation contractors while they are on-site and provide all technical
details to complete installations.
* Provide higher level support and troubleshooting of network problems.
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
* Cisco Certified Network Engineers must possess a Cisco Certified Network Associate
* Minimum 2 years of hands-on network experience configuring routing protocols and
switching configuration in medium or larger networks;
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field would be an advantage;
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary and a variety of additional benefits;
* Ideal office location;
* Full-time employment on a flexible working schedule;
* Positive environment and engaging team events;
* Opportunities for successful career growth.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate,
do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the
ref.N SM_CCNE). Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).