Mellon Bulgaria EAD, member of Mellon Group of Companies, a leading
multinational group employing more than 2700 people in over 11 countries
with corporate headquarters located in Athens Greece, offering
front-end and back-end transaction solutions and services to
organizations with strong consumer business, such as Retail Banks,
Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private
Companies, due to its accelerated business growth, is currently seeking
to hire an HR assistant.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the right incumbent will be responsible for
some of the HR administration, supporting company's personnel in HR
• Support HR administration process – including hiring, benefits, job descriptions.
• Coordinates day to day HR issues with partners/clients.
• Produce reports for the Headquarters and the Management team
• Coordinates the recruitment and selection work including interviewing, deployment, and database administration.
• Coordinates induction processes of new employees.
• Follows and ensures the implementation of the Group HR policy.
• Degree from an accredited institution in the area of Human Resources/Administration/ Economics.
• Minimum 6 months of working experience in a similar position preferably within a multinational company.
• Knowledge of personnel administration processes and labor legislation
• Good command of English language and strong PC literacy.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good remuneration package and career prospects within a growing multinational organization
• A challenging and stable working environment;
• A chance to build and develop competitive personal and professional skills;
• Excellent opportunities to prove and demonstrate initiative and ambition;
• A cooperative and friendly team;
• Ongoing trainings.
If you feel this is something you are looking for, please send your CV in English mentioning the above reference code.