For our brand new, luxury InterContinental Hotel in Sofia, we are recruiting talents to join our team of passionate hoteliers at the Front Desk.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join us as a Reception Agent at InterContinental Sofia. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills to succeed in this role.
- Reports into and communicates with the Guest Service Manager on all relevant guest related information.
- Conducts check-in and check-out procedures based on the InterContinental Welcome and Farewell standards.
- Supports the Guest Service Center by answering internal and external guest telephone calls and responding to all requests accordingly.
- Works with all hotel departments to ensure effective team work and guest satisfaction.
- Understands the various offerings within the hotel and is able to upsell different services according to guest requests.
Previous experience in a hotel environment, preferably within the Front Office Department.
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Speaks and writes fluently in Bulgarian and English, any additional languages are beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of Opera or another Property Management System will be preferred
- Willingness to work in different shift patterns
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a benefits package including hotel discounts worldwide! What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we will give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you will also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5600 hotels in over 105 countries around the world.