We are looking for an experienced Recruiter with a proactive approach to recruitment in searching for talents, networking and building relationships.
If you are:
• Exellent communicator;
• Fluent in English, spoken and written;
• Excellent in work ethic and professional approach to colleagues;
• Good at organisation and prioritisation of tasks;
• Flexible and fast adaptive;
• A person of ideas, self-driven and independent in work; team-player;
You might fit the position.
But if you have:
• Bachelor degree in Human resources, Public relations or equvalent;
• Knowledge of Linkedin and headhunting;
• Excellent time management skills, capable to work under pressure and deliver results within strict deadlines;
• Knowledge of a second european language is an advantage.
• 1 year of hands-on recruiting experience would be preferable.
Then we're pretty sure you're the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you'll have:
• Work closely with hiring managers to understand each position’s requirements.
• Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups, job sites, social networking sites and internet search facilities, in addition to assigned job platforms;
• Lead end to end recruitment process
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements;
• Providing application and interview feedback to candidates;
• Research of new recuitment channels and methods.
Why should you apply:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Bonus based on the achieved results;
• Real career opportunity;
• Fruit day (we love pizza too, but we try to stay healthy);
• Amazing team
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted