Are you looking for a diverse role ?
Do you thrive on recognition, incentives and friendly competition?
Can you work well independently and as part of a team?
If so keep reading…….
We are committed to providing an exemplary service and believe outsourcing is driven by quality, not cost. We know one size doesn't fit all. Our integrated BPO model can be tailored to make a difference to any business process and unit.
Now, as we are expanding our team, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players.
The Data & Analytics team has a companywide audience for both internal and external users. This role is focused on utilising the latest IT platforms to deliver high quality information to the business and external customers. Responsibility for testing, deploying and documenting new reports; being the first point of contact for reporting server issues from support team colleagues; pro-actively monitoring the health of IT reporting platforms; as well as performing other ad hoc reporting requests as part of a busy Data & Analytics team. Candidates with a keen interest in Information Systems may progress to influence the design of the reporting landscape.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Own ad-hoc requests for internal departments, management, and external parties
• Test and Deploy new reports. Manage the reporting catalog and security.
• Troubleshoot data and server errors within reports, liaise with global support teams.
• Maintenance of SQL Server Reporting Services (SRSS) suite of reports.
• Rerun scheduled jobs, monitor Server performance and take action to prevent issues.
• Authoring of high-quality technical and support procedure documentation.
• Provide basic training on reporting to new users.
• Work with Data & Analytics team on wider projects.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and very good command of English.
• Have written complex SQL queries (2-3 years commercial experience).
• Data-driven with the desire to learn and develop new skills / analytics techniques to extract, transform, and analyse vast data pools
• Understanding of relational databases.
• Microsoft office experience: Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Strong Windows IT skills.
• University Degree in a quantitative subject as Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Economics, Physics or Business
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• MS Visual Studio.
• Salesforce experience.
• Good knowledge of Python or R will be considered as an advantage
Duties and responsibilities may change at the discretion of management.
• Ability to organise information, prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Show initiative and adaptable interpersonal skills - the ability to communicate and develop relationships with a wide range of people, including C level colleagues.
• Ability to work alone, or with minimal supervision with a remote team.
• Good commercial aptitude and keen interest in understanding business process flows.
Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards. Substantial time is spent working on a computer. Minimal travel outside of the country of the home office may be required (to other corporate offices). Must hold valid passport and be able to acquire a visa for the UK, US, or Malaysia if required.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• EU working hours - from 10 AM 7 PM BG time
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional trainings.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.