Top Skills Recruitment team consists of young & positive professionals speaking different foreign languages. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
We are looking for a “Back Office Administrator with Dutch” for one of our clients - a leading Finance Services company. The person should have at least an intermediate level of Dutch (verbal & written – between B1-B2 min.) and basic MS Excel skills.
- Review and approval of financial/accounting documentation
- Process all invoices & payments for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Booking & prioritizing of different type of invoices and expense reports in an ERP system
- Process client requests & coordination with other colleagues abroad
- Payment preparation.
- A decent level in Dutch (between B1-C1)
- Working level of English (between B1-C1)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented with a professional attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Standard working time from Monday to Friday: 09 - 18
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Training programs and certifications offered by the company
- Voluntary Medical plan and life insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Team buildings & events
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Key words: Dutch/ Nederlands/ Нидерландски/ Холандски/ Back-Office/ Administration/ Finance/
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.