At Software University we provide quality education, profession and work for thousands of young people in the most desirable career areas – Software engineering, Digital Marketing and Computer Art.
In the effort of accomplishing our mission of training true professionals for the software industry, we are currently looking for a person, who believes in our cause and is ready to undertake the challenge of developing SoftUni to the next level.
• Coordinates billing; maintains records and follows up on information
• Investigates, analyses and answers billing queries
• Handles all matters related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Supports Financial Director with special projects and workflow process improvements, assists in accurate and timely financial reporting, budgeting and forecast activities
• Processes and reconciles payments
• Looks after timely and accurate invoicing
• Assists in the timely payment of various payroll items
• Maintains various databases
• Coordinates the signing of all company’s contracts and maintains their filing
• Provides clerical support; types; processes shipments/deliveries; makes travel arrangements; distributes mail; maintains archives; schedules meetings.
• Ensures data quality
• Ensures that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensures confidentiality at all times
• Is able to work in a busy office environment, demanding high levels of concentration while inputting, checking and making calculations
• Is capable of creating effective working relationships with employees and other departments
• Develops and maintains a good knowledge of the company’s processes and procedures related to the activities of the Finance and Accounting Department.
• University Degreе: Bachelor Degree or last year in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance
• Function Experience: 1 year of administration and billing experience.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• Good command of MS Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Well-organised and analytically thinking
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
What we offer:
• Challenging and interesting projects that may change the whole education system in Bulgaria
• Membership in a dynamic team where creative ideas and innovative approaches are appreciated
• Competitive remuneration
• Flexible working time
• Opportunities for a career growth
• Free education across every SoftUni academy
• Seasonal and fresh fruits at the office every day
• Regular Team buildings, birthday presents, Christmas party, etc.
In order to apply for the position please send us your CV in English.
Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.