Wyser is an international company specialized in search and selection of middle and senior management professionals in diverse fields and sectors. The company is present in Europe, North and South America and Asia and works with businesses and candidates in over 40 countries across the world.
Wyser is part of Gi Group, one of the major international leaders in the field of services specially dedicated to labor market development. Our mission is to translate our clients’ recruitment needs into projects, creating virtuous circles between valuable candidates who would like to grow and companies interested in hiring the best leaders and most promising talents.
In our work, we are stirred by the desire to build up long-term relationships with our partners, accepting their challenges with enthusiasm and supporting them in finding successful solutions together. We follow every project with a strong focus on the objective, and with dedication, competence, professionalism and confidentiality, towards both candidates and client companies.
We are well aware how important employment is for every individual, and we believe that the merit of a company is always measured by the potential, talent and value of its people.
On behalf of our client, a successful international organization with stable positions on the market, we are looking for a flexible independent professional, for the role of Chairman’s Executive Assistant with German.
• Providing full assistance to the Chairman of the Board on daily basis;
• Managing business meetings, preparing agenda, providing support during them;
• Providing assistance in arranging business trips;
• Collaborating with other administrative tasks;
• Preparing documents, reports and presentations in German and English;
• Participating in negotiations with external suppliers;
• Taking part in organizing various corporate events and projects;
• Ensuring the administrative work is running smoothly in the office:
• Ordering office supplies;
• Processing incoming invoices;
• Preparing presentations and reports;
• Maintaining business correspondence.
• Higher education;
• Excellent knowledge of Bulgarian (C2), German (C2) and English (C1);
• High language culture, professional speech as well as good translation skills;
• At least two years of administrative experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
• The relevant knowledge of Bulgarian legislation in the field of business trips concerning documentation specifics;
• Computer literacy;
• Communication and organizational skills;
• An ability to work in a team, to make decisions;
• Driving s license.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Professional development opportunity;
• Working in a dynamic multicultural environment;
• A chance to practice your language skills (English, German, Bulgarian);
• Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you see yourself in the role of Chairman’s Executive Assistant with German, please send us your updated CV containing a picture. Only short listed candidates will be approached.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection. Wyser EOOD activities are based on a Recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.