Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
You thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment? You enjoy learning and developing new skills and abilities? We are looking for a motivated professional to fill the role of Junior Recruitment Specialist with English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists with employment related paperwork and data entry work;
* Synthesize data from multiple tables into lists and reports;
* Continually monitors operations, programs and excel tables;
* Reporting, completing, compiling and auditing of all HR related data;
* Participate in data quality verification;
* Act in a support role in all key Human Resources projects and special initiatives;
* Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
Requirements for the role:
* Excellent command of English;
* Extremely detail oriented and thorough;
* Background in data entry or experience in a similar position;
* Excel and Photoshop experience is a must;
We can offer:
* An exciting opportunity to become a valuable member of a hard working friendly and fun team;
* Competitive Salary;
* Permanent full time job in a creative motivating environment.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SMМZ_JR).
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).