Our client is looking for a Data Analyst with strong technical skills. The Analyst will have the responsibility of performing data analysis, provide and communicate insights to various departments, including risk, sales, accounting, compliance, dealing, and operations, develop and implement database and data collection systems, design and deploy reports and dashboards that support evaluation of financial performance and drive business decisions.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform deep dive analysis using SQL, R/Python and Excel on customer activity and behaviors, revenue, market risk, clustering analysis etc.
- Using SQL, R/Python you will be involved in developing models helping different facets of the business utilize customer revenue data.
- You will be actively involved in implementing data analysis/data mining, analytical process improvements, and automation.
- Help improve and maintain databases that are utilized for data analysis and reporting
- Assist on and own ad-hoc requests for internal departments, management, and external parties
- +3 years of experience in a relevant role
- Have written complex SQL queries (T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
- Experience working in R and/or Python
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups and writing VBA Macros.
- Data-driven with the desire to learn and develop new skills/analytics techniques
- Demonstrated experience using statistical, analytical, and visualization skills to generate insights
- Familiarity with core statistical techniques such as significance testing, correlation, regression, distributions, factor and cluster analysis, and basic predictive modeling
- Proficiency in ETL processes (SSIS experience preferred) and relational databases
- Strong research skills; analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and understand complex financial products and system architecture
- Master’s or PHD degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Engineering/Quantitative Finance
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2088/22.07.2016