FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with Headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and has offices in more than 10 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives for improvements in animal welfare through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, wild animals and companion animals kept in inappropriate housing. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly.
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
ANIMAL WELFARE SUPPORT
Fulltime / Sofia
• Handle telephone calls, answer emails and meet visitors in connection with the projects of the foundation or signals for injured animals
• Provide information to externals about measures against animal welfare offenses (eg suspected Animal cruelty and violations of Animal Welfare Act)
• Assist projects and campaigns (e.g., coordinating transport logistics, materials, visas, travel insurances, etc.)
• Keep a record of the written correspondence from FOUR PAWS Bulgaria
• Excellent in written and vocal communication and conversation skills
• Organizing and motivation ability
• Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
• Fluent written and spoken Bulgarian
• English knowledge - level B
• Experience in an international environment is an advantage
What we offer:
• A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
• A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organization
• An attractive working place with a highly motivated team and a salary on the usual NGO terms.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to
FOUR PAWS Bulgaria
Nina Hristova, Co-worker in F&A Department