At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Holiday Inn Sofia is a franchise hotel of IHG, operated and owned by Meridian Hotels Bulgaria EOOD.
Location: 111 Alexander Malinov Blvd., Business Park Sofia, Mladost 4,
next to SUBWAY STATION "BUSINESS PARK SOFIA".
Currently we are looking for Receptionist to join our busy and professional team.
The role of the Receptionist will be:
- To assist guests in all their needs throughout their stay;
- To have perfect knowledge and awareness of all services and facilities available in the hotel;
- To have a good knowledge of luggage and message handling procedures;
- To check all daily arrivals, paying particular attention to VIPs;
- To allocate rooms to guest ensuring all information is correct and according to reservation specifications;
- To liaise with Housekeeping in order to ensure all rooms are ready prior to guests’ check-in;
- To monitor daily check-outs ensuring all relevant billing procedures have been covered;
- Be familiar with Reservation Procedures and be able to handle basic reservation inquiries outside reservation office hours;
- To issue keys to guests ensuring all security measures, as per procedures, are adhered to at all times;
- To hand-over accurately to colleagues at shift change.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience as Receptionist, Front Desk Agent or similar position – recommended
- Friendly attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for our guests;
- Exceptional Customer Service orientation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Teamwork orientation;
- Very good command of English, Bulgarian and computer literacy;
- Physical ability to stand throughout the shift hours;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Fidelio/Opera knowledge/ experience shall be evident in your application;
- Knowledge of other languages is considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work on shifts, including night shifts.
In return, the Holiday Inn Sofia will give you a competitive salary, excellent working environment, remuneration package, food, uniform, transport and career opportunities are available for those with the right attitude. If this sounds like the perfect move for you, please send us your CV and a recent photo.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications for this role, only short- listed candidates will be contacted. We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible.
Holiday Inn Sofia looks for genuine people who keep it real and do what they say they will.