Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients - we are looking for Junior Fraud Detection Specialist (Night Shifts).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review posted/unposted transactions, research account history/card activity to credit invalid charges to member accounts or to chargeback transactions to financial institutions, processors and acquirers;
* Maintain input of data quality of risk management systems;
* Recommend ways to control or reduce risk;
* Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments;
* Devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs;
* Confer with traders to identify and communicate risks associated with specific trading strategies or positions.
* Knowledge of case management systems;
* Proven ability of completing deliverables on time, on schedule with the required level of quality;
* Strong business acumen with solid analytical skills and conceptual thinking;
* Strong focus on customer;
* Highly motivated, self- driven individual.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent working conditions and social benefits;
* The opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding company positioned in an exciting and opportunity-filled sphere;
* Working time- only night shifts;
* Working in a dynamic and pro-active team of professionals.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).