Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a high-profile company that operates in the online payments field – we are looking for Issuing Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervising the issuing process of innovative card products;
* Effectively leading the chargeback/collections teams by introducing relevant changes in processes on different levels;
* Conducting risk assessment and analysis;
* Reporting to higher management and interacting with other departments in order to find resolutions in a timely manner and achieve objectives.
* Solid leading background in payment solutions environment;
* Sufficient experience in payment networks linked to payment cards is essential for this role;
* Experience in the field of risk management, chargebacks and collections (incl. bad debt recovery);
* Excellent level of English in in written and verbal communication.
Our client’s offer:
* More than attractive remuneration;
* Exceptional career growth opportunities;
* Healthy work environment and team buildings;
* Superior employee benefits package;
* Commitment and accomplishments recognition.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)