ETEM Bulgaria SA is a leading producer of Aluminum profiles and systems, member of an international industrial group. Location of the office is at Industrial zone - Voenna rampa, bul. Iliyantsi 119A.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle internal and external communication of the office - phone calls, emails, faxes;
• Organize the paper flow of documents received by post and courier;
• Meet visitors and refer them to appropriate staff members;
• Organize logistics related to the customers, employees and partners;
• Booking and preparation of the meeting rooms for meetings;
• Organize business trips – booking hotels, flights, transport as requested;
• In charge of office appearance and maintenance;
• Assisting in organizing the company’s marketing and HR related activities;
• Support internal communication and translations.
• University degree;
• At least 1 year experience on a similar position in international company;
• Advanced in English language (both spoken and written);
• Computer literacy – MS Office;
• Excellent communication and organization skills;
• Ability to deal with numerous and varied tasks with deadlines;
• Proactive and positive attitude;
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions;
If you match the above mentioned criteria and you are interested in this role, please send us your CV.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.