INTELLECT SCHOOLS is seeking to hire:
POSITION – Office Administrator.
WORKING TIME – full time
Specifically, you will be required to:
∙ Meet clients and service their orders
∙ Negotiate with different partners and companies
∙ Be acquainted to all the educational systems the school works with
∙ Prepare offers for educational classes
∙ Build and maintain excellent business relationships with the managers, teachers and school staff
∙ Write official letters and emails
The candidate should be well-organized, decisive, motivated, they should have the ability to work under pressure and to
work in a team, to be flexible and positive.
QUALITIES: The successful candidate should have the following qualities:
- Fluency in English;
- Any other foreign language is a privilege;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- University degree is desired
- Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Adobe, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting and dynamic job performed in high-spirit team environment, excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you would like to be considered, please email your CV and current photograph to the following address.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 09.01.2019
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated confidentially.