inMusic Brands is a family of leading music technology and consumer electronic brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox.
We are looking for experienced System Administrator, to supports company operations by maintaining and continuously developing existing administrative systems.
Continuous development of the inMusic app and other company web-based apps:
· Maintaining system documentation and database.
· Implementing new features and updates, which includes – managing and communicating requested updates between teams, binding new features with present systems, assessing possible faults and resolving them accordingly.
· Keeping logs and creating manuals, regarding the newly implemented features
· Working across multiple systems and platforms, linking each other.
· Managing documents and data using existing templates: Importing data, creating new documents, revising and updating the documentation. Acquainting and requesting the required data if it isn’t readily available.
· Adding manually small sets of data inside the system’s pages.
· Filling and maintaining documentation for multiple teams using the systems
· Keeping logs of all implemented changes.
· Seeking the best practices for any update to be implemented on a certain timescale, not affecting in a negative way the workflow of the teams, using the systems. Seeking ways to improve usability of the system.
Skills and Qualifications:
Analytical thinking, good communication skills, problem solving – technical based skills, basic skills in programming and software engineering – no specialised education needed; Advanced proficiency in Excel, Background in managing databases is a plus.
This position requires willingness to work in an office environment. Willingness for travel related to job responsibilities.
This position is located at the inMusic office in Ruse, Bulgaria.
Please apply with CV in English language and cover letter.