We're the leading online food delivery marketplace in Bulgaria and part of the biggest company in our industry in Continental Europe - Takeaway.com.
Our team is unmatched in commitment and integrity and we are looking for a dynamic, positive and ambitious person to join our sales team as a After Sales Assistant.
The goal of an After Sales Assistant is to keep current restaurant on the platform and to ensure high retention levels. One of their main responsibilities is to handle restaurant retrievals. To make this done, they often need to work closely with other departments in the company and solve customer issues effectively.
Additionally, they are responsible for taking care of restaurant owner changes. ASA contacts
new owner to gather full contract information and close the contract with the old account.
ASA contacts restaurants that could not be reached for a long time, to recognize the problem and offer a solution.
- Relevant education & work experience, preferably in sales, customer services or after sales
- Affinity with the restaurant business or with Takeaway.com
- Perfect communication skills in the country’s native language(s) and fluent in English
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Positive attitude and persistence, able to solve issues or complaints whilst providing the best service
- You find pleasure in building excellent relationships whereby patience and understanding is key
- Can work individually as well in a team and you are a relevant link between different departments
- You’re commercially sound
What we expect from you:
- Keep actual partners on the platform, increase retention and decrease cancellation rate
- Deal with owner changes - organize and execute all owner changes, so that the restaurants can go online again as quickly as possible
- Managing ‘retrievable and non-retrievable’ cancellation requests - with the aim to keep restaurants satisfied and online
- Good team work with the aim to achieve optimum results
- Reporting of sales performance via our CRM system
- Support in occasional projects within or outside the assigned region
- Monitoring of and feedback on competition’s activity
We offer you:
- Positive working environment in a prestigious business area
- Guaranteed career growth opportunity
- Company laptop and phone
- Attractive remuneration
If you are what we are looking for:
Send us your CV via the application form and don’t hesitate to drop us a few lines to tell us about yourself.
Candidates who are deemed suitable for the job will be contacted for an interview
Confidentiality is guaranteed!