Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – leading business process outsourcing company we are looking for Team Manager with Greek, Polish, Slovak, Czech or Arabic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead, motivate, coach and support a team and enable this team to succeed against qualitative and quantitative targets;
* Direct responsibility in recruitment, selection, training and on-going skills development for all advisors in the team to ensure that they attract and retain the very best talent;
* Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism;
* Continually review and monitor work performance against agreed KPIs, instigating appropriate corrective actions, using performance management tools;
* Undertake individual monthly performance reviews, 1:1 meetings and team meetings to ensure the achievement of business objectives;
* Ensure that the advisors are recognised and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performances in line;
* Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2 way communication to encourage feedback and sharing of ideas and best practices.
* Greek, Polish, Slovak, Czech or Arabic language – minimum level C1;
* Excellent communication skills of English;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Extensive experience of achieving proven results against KPIs;
* Analytical and problem solving skills;
* Strong organizational atitude and proven time management skills;
* Approachable and flexible position to work;
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages;
* Demonstrating good leadership skills;
* Motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic;
* Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills;
* Effective time management.
Our Client Offers:
* Career development opportunities;
* Professional work environment;
* Team building events;
* Opportunities for long-term professional career.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref.N r_SM_TMGPSCA).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)