At the beginning of 2014 AIG opened a center of excellence in Sofia which main focus is on supporting the operations of Europe business units of the company, as well as optimizing and improving existing processes. We offer you a great opportunity to advance your professional career in the global insurance company.
Core duties include, but are not limited to:
• Processing claims payments and reserve movements
• Validation and payment of expense payments
• Providing claims status updates internally and externally
• Processing file closure activities
• Bordereaux processing
• Void processing
• Intercompany claims handling including assisting claims, intercompany accounts and receivables on queries. Liaise with AIG Local Office for settlement of over term items and resolve any issues.
• Strong English language skills both verbal and written in order to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, advanced in MS Excel
• Financial background would be considered an advantage
• Opportunity to advance your career within an international organization – global market leader in insurance business
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social package
• Ability to work from home two or more days per month
• Friendly and professional work environment
• Fun and relax zones – table tennis, PS4, foosball
• Regular team events
• New office near Joliot Curie metro station
If you are interested in this opportunity, please, send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.