Inter Cars S.A. is one of the leading European companies in the distribution of spare parts for passenger and commercial vehicles. The company offers a wide range of products from over 500 suppliers, providing a complete offer in all market segments, related to automotive aftermarket. Inter Cars S.A. has a network of branches in Central and Eastern Europe, offering a complete range of products and various services to professional customers. The consecutive expansion of the company has led to the establishment of a 100% daughter company in Bulgaria. Twenty-three branches have been opened so far, and more are on the way.
Due to the ambitious plans of developing and supporting a wide network in the country, the company is looking for ambitious professionals to become part of the HQ team of Inter Cars in Sofia.
IT Help Desk Administrator - 1st level support
This member of the IT department will take care about administrating different software and hardware solutions, which are customized for our company and supporting our branch network on all IT topics. Teamwork is the way we do business, however, both personal performance and company success will affect remuneration.
• 1st level of IT support of branches
• Basic hardware and software support including Windows
• Ensuring efficient communication with the connected departments when needed
• Follow-ups to make sure full resolution of the problems
• Travelling to the branches in the country if needed
• University degree – technical degree
• Fluency in English – both spoken and written
• Good overall technical skills and knowledge
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Customer service experience is an advantage
• Valid Driving license
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV not later than 31.03.2018
Please include in the subject of your letter the position or Ref. No. you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.