Saint-Gobain S.A. is a French multinational corporation, founded in 1665 in Paris. The Group is present in 67 countries with more than 170 000 employees. Saint -Gobain mobilizes its companies’expertise and provides a range of solutions for buildings that are comfortable, more energy efficient and more pleasant to live every day. Its high-performance materials are also found on industrial and consumer markets, such as the automotive, aeronautical, health and energy industries.
Due to its strong and steady growth, Saint-Gobain is looking for a Sales Manager in Bulgaria in order to expand one of its most successful brands - Saint-Gobain ADFORS CZ network.
Saint-Gobain ADFORS CZ (former Saint-Gobain Vertex) is a leading manufacturer and processer of glass veil in Europe. In our manufacturing plants in Litomyšl and Hodonice u Znojma we are primarily engaged in manufacture of glass fibers and their further processing.
ADFORS CZ offers wide range of products for building sector and industrial applications, such as ADFORS Vertex® fiberglass mesh, FibaTape® drywall joint tapes, Novelio® fiberglass wall coverings or GLASGRID® reinforcement grids for asphalt overlays. ADFORS CZ has almost 2000 employees. In 2017 the annual turnover reached CZK 7.6 billion.
For more information visit http://www.adfors.com/eu/.
Responsibilities: Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Turkey countries
• Define and put in place his own concept, keeping in line with the global strategy of the business unit geotextile.
• Identify, develop and maximize new and incremental Civil Engineering business opportunities for the national market by selling value and innovative solutions to accounts and industries.
• Conduct regular revenue and forecasting for developed accounts;
• Resolve customer issues and cultivate relationships;
• Execute pre-planned and organized sales calls;
• Prepare a yearly business review for presentation to senior management;
• Maintain necessary records for effective follow-up;
• Communicate to management the implementation, control and performance of marketing plans and actions;
• Maintain and control expenses in line with corporate policies;
• Remain alert for competitive pricing, products and programs;
• Play a significant role in working with R&D and Marketing Departments to provide direction and technical support regarding new product development.
• Experience in the civil engineering industry and working with national authorities or contractors;
• Technical Civil Engineering know-how related to asphalt pavement reinforcement and the use of geotextiles and geogrids as pavement interlayers. This includes prior knowledge of asphalt mix design and asphalt pavement construction;
• Proven track record of building, managing and closing opportunities focusing on selling products related to reinforcement, soil stabilization, filtration, construction, infrastructure, etc. through distributors;
• Ability to manage, train and motivate an external sales staff associated with various distributors;
• Well-developed organizational influence skills with the ability to work with people at all levels within the organization;
• Fluency in English language, good knowledge of Turkish language considered as an asset.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Stable company with long-term commitments;
• Excellent remuneration package;
• Great opportunities for professional growth;
• Training and certification programs;
• Exposure to international companies and teams.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the position name.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.