BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
For one of our clients – a leading financial services institution on the market, we are currently looking for an experienced professional to take the position of a Cost Control Manager.
- Preparation of annual budget / forecasts (OPEX/CAPEX);
- Preparation of ad-hoc / regular analysis;
- Management reports( daily/weekly/monthly/etc.), presentation for Management bodies;
- Preliminary, operational and follow-up cost control of all stakeholders;
- Coordination of tender process and participation as a Member of Tender committee;
- Verification of all legal agreements between the Bank and third parties (vendors / providers);
- Management, development and coaching of a junior specialist within the team;
- Establishment, coordination and implementation of entirely new procedures and processes.
- Previous cost controlling experience;
- Managerial experience is considered a plus
- Additional qualification (ACCA; CPA) would be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- International exposure;
- Dynamic job environment;
- Recognition of professional achievements;
- Developmental opportunities;
- A package of social benefits.
If you find yourself in the description, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.