Our client is a business process outsourcing (BPO) company, which serves Fortune 1000 companies in technology, telecom, retail, banking and finance, mortgage, government, insurance, travel, transportation and logistics, franchise, real estate, and healthcare industries worldwide.
The company has successful operation centers in Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, the Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
What you will be responsible for:
What you need to have in order to be successful:
- Responsible for delivering support
that results in a positive customer experience
- Work pro-actively to ensure
potential issues are escalated appropriately
- Work as part of the team
- Provide support in projects and
initiatives as and when required
- Experience of working in a
customer-centric environment is preferred
- Fluency in Primary language –
B2/C1, English – B2
- Knowledge of working in a
subscription / technical industry a plus.
Why join the company? The Company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow your career internally
- Social package which includes: Additional Health Insurance; Life Insurance; Food Vouchers; Gift Vouchers; Transportation Allowance
- Half-yearly Team Building Activities
- Unique Training & Development Opportunities
- Working hours – 8 am
5 pm /10 am - 7 pm
If you meet the above mentioned criteria, don’t hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you!
Please send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License No.1740 valid through 25.06.2019. We will treat your application with full confidentiality!