Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company in the BPO sector – we are looking for Talent Acquisition Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* builds long-term, trusting relationships with clients and with HR colleagues;
* provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management;
* works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
* analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
* perfect level of English – C1-C2;
* communication skills in business terms and knowledge of the business;
* experience in BPO sector;
* motivated person with a desire to develop.
Our client’s offer:
* аttractive remuneration;
* an excellent work environment and a friendly atmosphere;
* great team of qualified professionals willing to help and coach you.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_DG_TAM).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All personal information provided by you is protected by the Commission for the Protection of
Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)