ESB / webMethods Specialist for International IT Hub
for our office in Sofia
Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling - IT.
• You will serve as the interface between our functional departments (sales, purchasing, logistics, etc.), answering questions and providing advice on the topic of EAI / ESB;
• You will provide advice and support to our solutions team, in particular for projects, in order to ensure that both existing and new products are optimally integrated into the systems landscape;
• You will design, develop and maintain interfaces, run updates and test system functionality;
• You will collaborate closely with the support team and with internal and external developer teams;
• You will research new products and market developments and ensure that all pertinent standards and developments in relation to integration architecture and system stability are observed.
• You have a degree in information technology/business information technology, or have completed formal vocational training with an IT focus and followed this up with further IT qualifications;
• You have several years of professional experience and in-depth knowledge of EAI- / ESB solutions as well as, ideally, knowledge of webMethods (ESB) / XML / SOAP / REST / JMS / SAP IDoc;
• You are independent, structured and target-oriented in your work approach, and exacting when it comes to quality;
• You have an analytical mindset, pronounced problem-solving skills and a thorough grasp of information technology;
• You are committed to your work and demonstrate a high level of initiative. You make a confident, professional, convincing impression, and are a good team player.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English.
Recruitment team Kaufland Service
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the effective legilsation. Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!