ETL / Ab Initio Specialist for International IT Hub
for our office in Sofia
Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling - IT.
• Independent development and implementation of concepts for ETL paths;
• Further development of our standards and our systems architecture, and integration of new interfaces and systems;
• Management and development of existing projects;
• Strategic gathering and analysis of data together with our specialist departments, in particular with regard to BI and DWH;
• Management and coordination of our external partners.
• You have a degree in information technology/business information technology, or have completed formal vocational training with an IT focus and followed this up with further IT qualifications;
• Good knowledge of at least one data integration tool (Ab Initio, Informatica, Talend, etc.);
• Knowledge of SAP ERP and / or SAP BI is preferred;
• Knowledge of at least one programming language and one DBMS (e.g., Oracle, Teradata, Sybase, MS SQL Server);
• A pronounced capacity for analytical and abstract thought, and an independent, target-oriented, conscientious and structured work approach in the face of complex tasks.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English.
Recruitment team Kaufland Service
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the effective legilsation. Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!