Top Skills Recruitment is a Bulgarian recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher purpose is to find and bring out the best of our Candidates so they can have their most desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our Clients.
Our client is an international company, listed on NYSE, specialized in online currency trading. We are looking for Operations Associate for their office in Sofia.
If you want to grow your career in an international professional environment and enjoy a central office location in Sofia, please take a look at the details below:
YOUR ROLE (not limited to):
• Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
• Reviewing client applications and supporting documentation
• Back office operations: Processing account maintenance requests and transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
• Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
• Customer service and correspondence (primarily via email)
• Translating documents, templates and communicating with foreign language/English speaking clients
• Projects and miscellaneous assignments
• German - Mother Tongue level (written and verbal)
• Fluency in English – (written and verbal)
• Computer Proficient - Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Internet.
Working with proprietary software is a plus!!!
• Prior operational/back office experience or customer service a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
THE COMPANY OFFERS
• Internal training
• Great opportunities for career development
• Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development;
• Excellent location
• Standart working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
Keywords: German/ Немски
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We have a license for recruitment for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.